Sunday, December 17, 2006

Back Home

Well, I'm back home and settling in pretty well, considering that my mind and body were completely exhausted by the final exams, papers, and projects that have filled the last week of the semester.

I love my nice new mattress though :D

It turns out that my dad's coming home for Christmas after all, so on Tuesday night we'll pick him up at the airport... I was actually feeling kind of down that he wasn't going to be able to make it out here, so I am surprised and glad that he will be after all :)

Not much more in the way of news; I brought a lovely digital camera back with me from the Snapper (Nikon D70, baby!) so I will try to put some photos up. I've been catching up on my reading, and am already roughly halfway through The Poisonwood Bible. Cheers!

No comments: