Saturday, January 07, 2006

Outings

Today was nice (: I went up to Doylestown and wandered around with my boyfriend, had lunch, got a Machine Head CD (I have one on my computer as well, so that makes two-- I like them), laughed at a band called "Fuck" (not kidding), and got an Iron Maiden pin (!!!) at Siren Records, then went to the used bookstore on the same street and got a book of The Mabinogion (Welsh and Celtic tales, translated of course), two small, matching hardcovers-- one the Arthurian romances of deTroyes, and one two other Arthurian chronicles, and the exact book that I needed for my Medieval History class. And more wandering around and talking. It was chilly, but the sun helped and sometimes buildings blocked the wind.

I still haven't finished Knife of Dreams. There's so much that happens at times that I just have to put it down and take a break. I'm still enjoying it, though.

Hmm. In other news, we still don't have a washing machine because my mom is so indecisive.

Amazing, a chatty and perfectly well-adjusted post... in the evening... be proud.

No comments: