Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Snapper

So I was up until 11:30 or so on Monday, and left The Snapper offices at 12:15 last night... of course, there were some rough spots that I needed help in, and had to wait for Kate's response; plus I was running up and downstairs twice earlier in the evening to stop by the MUFG table at the club fair and also talking (for quite a while) with a new applicant interested in taking photos, so hopefully I will be able to move more quickly next week.

Despite all that, everyone said that I had finished quickly. I'd like to think that I worked well with them, and tonight I wasn't quite as awkward. Dan Good was very helpful, pointing out pictures that he wanted or approving what I picked out with free reign (and occasional help from Seth). Even Paul, though he was specific with his dimensions and so on, was impressed with the cutout I made for him (once I figured out how to do cutouts). Next time, though, I'll crop the picture before cutting the whole thing out...

What a rush :)

No comments: