Friday, May 26, 2006

Mysteria

Yes, I know, I just have to get over him and stop dwelling... but it is harder than one might think.

I've taken up this short story that I started sometime last year in the meantime, hoping that writing will distract me. I shall put it up on here soon, and when I get my computer up and running, I shall work on my Night story some more and, if I'm feeling really enterprising, I might even dust off Silent Earth. I've been thinking about some plotline things recently and would like to see if I can resurrect it. Long stories are just harder for me... what can I say? Science fiction isn't even my original genre... but I do feel good about working on it :)

In other news, no word on the job front. Reading my life away continues nicely. Movie and dinner with Jason and family on Sunday, and then I get to bring him back with me!

No comments: