Friday, August 17, 2007

Breasts!

Ok, now that I've got your attention, yesterday was a very busy day for me. I got my hair cut in the morning, went to work, then helped tidy up the house for the visit of some relatives who arrived a little later in the evening as we were preparing a light dinner. I made an awesome lettuce and fruit salad, inspired by one we made at a meeting of the dinner club, and there was icecream with some of our hoarded lovely blackberries for dessert. Late this morning they'll head out to a conference, then they'll be back on Sunday for another dinner and off again the next morning for another short conference before they head back to the airport to fly back out to California. It's amazing how busy some people's schedules are...

Also, I finally heard back from my new roommate! I knew I should've called her... she said she doesn't check facebook often. Oh well, better late than never. I'll give her a call later this evening (or maybe earlier so I can just leave a message).

Still want to hear something about breasts? Read this article.

No comments: