Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Actual News Post

Well... back on Monday starting around noon I was really starting to feel like I had some stomach bug, plus I was starting to get dizzy from, I presumed, one of the medications that I am taking. Yesterday it got worse after I had a light breakfast so I gave up and just went to Health Services. My pulse and blood pressure were pretty high. The nurse ended up calling the doctor in, and then I started shaking like I had the chills, but I didn't have a fever at all. He said that I should just go to the ER so they could do a full blood count, so I did, and that's where I spent most of my day. Basically, what I presumed was correct... side effects plus a stomach bug equal an unhappy Carla. I am feeling better today, at least.

Speaking of today, it was the Day of Silence here at Millersville. I can't believe it, but this was the first year that they've done it here! I was proud to participate and didn't personally get any trouble... actually, some of my classmates made a point of saying something supportive to me.

No comments: