Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hah! Damned Spot, I Have You Now xD

So, last Monday, as some of you may recall, I saw that beautiful white falcon for the first time and wished that I had a camera. Yesterday evening my boyfriend and I saw it again, so at least he got to see it... but I still didn't get back with a camera in time. This morning, however, I saw it on my way back to breakfast and immediately turned around and went to get a camera from the Snapper offices. This time, it was around when I got back, and I spent the next ten minutes following it from tree to tree around the quad. I should have gotten the wide-angle camera, but the small silver one was the closest and quickest to get. I also took some photos of campus while I was at it, and a few of my pant legs and feet... stupid dew. I've named the falcon Damned Spot, for obvious reasons.

Falcon Tail ;)


It was kind of tucking its head under... camera shy?


A pretty good shot... click to enlarge. I know it's a little blurry :/


It was looking over its shoulder at me xD


That's the sign of a true photographer, right there :P

No comments: