Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Warning: Not an Actual News Post!

List your top ten most listened to bands according to last.fm:

1. Rammstein
2. Porcupine Tree
3. Nightwish
4. Opeth*
5. Pink Floyd
6. The Libertines
7. Dio
8. Static-X
9. Marilyn Manson
10. Garbage

*note: Opeth has less songs, but they're longer!

-- what was the first song you ever heard by 6?
"Radio America"

-- what is your favourite album of 2?
"In Absentia"

-- what is your favourite lyric that 5 has sung?
"How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found? The same old fears.
Wish you were here."

-- how many times have you seen 4 live?
Two :D

-- what is your favourite song by 7?
"Last in Line"

-- what is a good memory you have considering the music of 10?
Playing some songs by them for my boyfriend.

-- is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
"Nemo"

-- what is your favourite lyric that 2 has sung?
"I won't shiver in the cold
I won't let the shadows take their toll
I won't cover my head in the dark
And I won't forget you when we part…"

-- what is your favourite song by 9?
"The Reflecting God"

-- how did you get in to 3?
Brandon’s just a little bit obsessed with them…

-- what was the first song you heard by 1?
"Du Hast"

-- what is your favourite song by 4?
Oh sure, make me choose one… Well ok… "To Bid You Farewell"…and "Demon of the Fall"

-- how many time have you seen 9 live?
None.

-- what is a good memory you have concerning 2?
When I think about who introduced me to them, I just get sad.

-- is there a song of 8 that makes you sad?
"Invincible"

-- what is your favourite album of 5?
"Wish You Were Here"

-- what is your favourite lyric that 4 has sung?
"Into the trees
Past meadow grounds
And further away from my home
Baying behind me
I hear the hounds
Flocks chasing to find me alone"

-- what is your favourite song of 1?
"Nebel"

-- what is your favourite song of 10?
"#1 Crush"

-- how many times have you seen 8 live?
None…

-- what is your favourite album of 1?
"Reise, Reise"

No comments: