Saturday, July 15, 2006

More Ineffability

Well, yesterday was my second physiotherapy appointment for my back. I did some exercises and I got a massage-- although I was a little disappointed that the only muscles the therapist worked on are the two that connect the back to the pelvis and can only be reached by going through the stomach. Incidentally, that really hurt most of the time, and they're now kind of complaining to me. It was also incredibly deep-in-my-tissues invasive. Ow.

Maybe I'll just go get a professional back massage at a spa sometime when my 4-6 weeks of therapy is over.

In other news, for some reason yesterday I felt oddly sad pretty much the whole day, whenever I had a few moments to myself. I kind of feel like that today, but I'm not sure why.

I start work at 3 instead of 2, so I'm going to go for a nice swim before getting back home to pack my dinner (and lots of water). Maybe that will help.

No comments: