Sunday, July 02, 2006

Weekend

It's funny, but to me, weekends aren't really weekends because I'm usually working on Saturdays. After work yesterday, though, Jason came and got to see where I worked before taking me home. We had dinner together, and then he headed home. It was nice to see him and of course make sure for myself that he's doing well.

Today is a good friend's graduation party, so I am finishing up two scrapbook pages that I made to add to the scrapbook his sister is making for him, and then I will wrap the book we are giving him and then I must figure out what I want to write in his card. I want it to be something original, at least. The few phrases that had occured to me earlier are, of course, long gone, so I will just have to go with what comes to mind when I sit down. Sometimes that's best anyway.

No comments: