Monday, July 10, 2006

Reality

"Reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one."
--Albert Einstein

Well, after a busy and tiring week and closing shift on Saturday (which went 40 minutes late, I might add), I had yesterday to relax a little and enjoyed a nice day out with Jason. Now, however, it's back to work... closing shift every day this week (including Sat. again) except for Wednesday, which is my day off. Stupid one day weekend :/

However, it's good that I'm getting plenty of hours to work and, who knows, maybe the better I get at closing the faster it will go. I think it does depend in part on who I'm working with... and the weather (if it's nice, people are in the store right up until 6)... and the day, because on Saturday the huge amount of tomatoes and fresh basil have to be packed up and taken with us, while during the week they're just left out. So we'll see.

No comments: