Sunday, June 11, 2006

Busy Busy Busy...

Well, I have been keeping busy, between reading, doing things around the house and my room, and work. I get a little bit of a break today though, because Jason is visiting :D

Work is strangely enjoyable. My first 6-hour shift was yesterday, and although I was pretty tired when I got home, due to being on my feet and occupied the whole time, it felt good. I always had something to do, which meant that I was on my feet the whole time, but that's to be expected. I did mostly bagging, which I got quite good at, and some restocking and setting up more samples. People-watching also kept me amused and occupied. In addition, I got to eat most of a cranberry walnut scone that had broken and therefore wasn't saleable, as well as a broken peanut butter cookie, which supplemented my packed lunch nicely. I have a fairly light schedule next week, though-- tuesday, friday, and saturday only, and all of those shifts roughly around 6 hours. I was kind of hoping for more of a steady work schedule... maybe next week, after I've really proven myself? *sigh*

No comments: