Sunday, June 04, 2006

Everything I've Got

Well, my afternoon was spent working on cleaning some more of my room, which meant filling a big black trashbag with small empty boxes and dustry trinkets and then sorting the bottom drawer of my desk, which consists of mostly cards. I tossed all the empty envelopes, found $5 in one card, and sorted out the postcards, postcards from foreign countries, and things from Turkey that my dad brought back. I found several very cute cards and letters from Russ, professing his love.

Strangely enough I didn't get terribly nostalgic skimming all the cards, except when I found a few from my uncle Mark, who died when I was young, and one old birthday card with a p.s.-- "congratulations on your sibling-to-be!"

Anyway. Later I am going to finish weeding the back lot, and then I'll either stop for the day or get another trash bag and work some more on clearing the white shelf. Keeping myself busy will be good preparation for when I start work on Thursday (after my dentist appointment on Wednesday... ech.) Either way, it will have been a productive day.

No comments: