Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yay!

I got my driver's license!!! It's all very exciting.

In other news, my ticket on Elfwood went through, so those interested may find two more chapters for Night here.

My friend Russell's older sister, who I work with, is making a scrapbook for his graduation party, and she gave me two pages to fill, and some colored cardstock. I've spent some time looking through pictures that we have here, although I'm not done yet, and then I have to get some nice glue and color copies of the photos before I can really get started. I also printed some coloring-book-pages of dinosaurs and colored them in last night, for decorations (we loved dinosaurs when we were little.) I may have to ask Em for some more pictures, but I think it'll look nice by the time I'm done (preferably before Sunday, because that's when she's giving it to him... haha).

No comments: