Thursday, June 22, 2006

Dazed and Confused

"Let me 'splain. No. There is not enough time. Let me sum-up..."

Finish the quote, and I might just reward you with something sweet ;)

So, to sum-up...

Work: Three early shifts and one closing shift this week (not done yet)... tiring.
Writing: Spent a day immersed in self, producing two new chapters, html-ing new writings, and submitting to Elfwood... tiring.
Walking: To the library and to the pool... tiring.
Weather: Hot, humid, and oppressive... tiring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The quote, my dear, would be, "Let me explain… No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marrying Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour, so all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the Princess, and make our escape after I kill Count Rugen."

See, I have spent enough time around you to learn something useful, so now you don't need to teach me how to cook (which, by the way is a hopeless cause, for I can not cook).

Carla said...

Correction, dearness... it's "After I kill Count Rugen, of course."

Well, I think that you're smart, which means you can learn to cook, but only if you want to.

At any rate, you have finished my quote sufficiently to satisfy me, and so, you will get something sweet on Sunday ;)